Currently Floyd County Electronically Records 77% Of Their Documents. Floyd County Was The 5th County In The State To Start Electronic Recordings.
Reasons To Electronically Record In Floyd County
- Quick Turnaround To Record And Receive Documents Back, Typically Less Than 24 Hours
- Any Rejections Are Notified Immediately For Corrections
- No Postage Or Courier Fees
- Electronic Tracking Of All Documents
- No Checks To Write
- Daily Detailed Reports
- More Secure Than Paper Documents - No Lost Or Misplaced Documents
- Creates More Efficienct Time Manangement For Employees
Please contact our E-Recording vendors below to sign up for electronic submission of your recordings!
Please Note: CSC is only for NON transfer documents